Search our properties
Lastminute & Special offers
...any news available
Staff BedandBreakfastFlorence.com Florence
One of the nicest B&B in Florence downtown. Great rooms, great Body Space, great details. We warmly ...
2008-10-07 17:09:39 | 9/10
Mr My Resort B&B» Availability Request » Property Guestbook » Location Map » Back to Homepage
|FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE (click on image to enlarge)|
9/10 - 1 review|
Mr. My Resort is a B&B based on a personalised and exclusive idea of hospitality, an exclusive micro-resort, a small urban oasis which is much more than just a place to relax, comfort and elegance are born in an environment which is filled with memories from the past.In the 18th century, the place which today has reborn thanks to Mr. B&B has been converted by the Grand Duke of Tuscany, together with the surrounding buildings, into a lunatic asylum. Traces of this past are still present in the rooms and also in the basement, where the delirious people were kept.
This place, which used to be a place of suffering, hosts today, among those beautiful medieval arches, a health centre reserved to the guests, an area dedicated to the body and soul.
Mr. My Resort B&B is an inviting alternative to other places which are just "B&B". More than an elegant B&B, it' s a destination where it is easy to get information on restaurants, museums , bars, pubs and discotheques.
In the Rooms, glam and glitter accents accompany precious materials such as crystals, mirrors, gold, velvet, the ebony colour of the lava stone used as a coating in the washrooms and the Plexiglas of very modern illuminating machines. Everywhere there are evocative objects which light up the fantasy. Every Room is equipped with: LCD TV, minibar, safe, set for tea and coffee. Wi-fi connection. Air conditioning. All rooms are non smoking.
Guests have property keys as they're at home.
A gracious, quite external area with plants and flowers is available to all guests. A living area is also available to the guests, where there is a small library with international guide books, art books and a computer which they will be able to use upon request. Fresh fruit.
Health centre reserved to the guests: Turkish bath for couple with chromo-therapy, double Jacuzzi, some chaise longues Majolicas coming from distant countries, a well made of stone which miraculously survived through the centuries, objects that recall the ritual of beauty.
|Low season||High season|
|Double Room Superior||140,00 €||160,00 €|
|Double Room Deluxe||145,00 €||175,00 €|
|Prices are subject to changes|
|Low season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
|High season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
Useful info- Prices include breakfast
- Rooms are with private bath
- Prices are per room
- Included in room price: 10 % VAT
- Not included in room price: city tax per person per night
Facilities- General Garden, Non-Smoking Rooms, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Design Hotel, Luggage Storage, Air Conditioning
- Activities Hot Tub, Library, Turkish/Steam Bath
- Internet Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Parking No parking available
Policies- Check-in 10:00 - 14:30 hours
- Check-out 09:00 - 10:30 hours C
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary by room type.
- Children and extra beds All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night per person for cots. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi