Search our properties
Lastminute & Special offers
...new offers coming soon!
erica e fabio torino, italia
Siamo stati a Casa Rovai per un week end e abbiamo trovato un posto gradevole,elegante. Accoglienza ...
2011-03-24 09:12:22 | 10/10
LECO_70 Gravatai, Brasile
We had a great time at Casa Rovai. They are very good value, especially for big group: we where 4 co ...
2011-03-24 08:54:43 | 10/10
Dotquaint Niskayuna, New York
The rooms and bathrooms were spacious and clean. The staff were warm, friendly and very helpful. It ...
2011-03-24 08:45:20 | 10/10
Linne Esposito Port Saint Lucie, Florida
This is a wonderful guest house for a bargain price. Rooms are spacious and well fournished, everyth ...
2011-03-24 08:33:50 | 10/10
Dianne Ellen Montreal, Canada
Absolutely fantastic, central location, great breakfast, friendly multilingual reception people, cle ...
2011-03-24 08:31:03 | 10/10
Casa Rovai B&B» Availability Request » Property Guestbook » Location Map » Back to Homepage
|FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE (click on image to enlarge)|
10/10 - 20 review|
Casa Rovai B&B is just a few steps away from the Duomo and Santa Croce Church in a quiet apartment located on the first floor of a historical palace in the heart of Florence, in Via Fiesolana, so called because during the age of Dante the road to Fiesole began here.The house offers 6 spacious Rooms: single, double and triple (each with its own private bathroom), a large Breakfast Room and a Living Room for relaxing. It is tastefully decorated with original 19th and 20th century furniture.
La Passione: this room is called “the passion” after the late sixteenth century frescoes representing scenes of the via crucis that are found on the bedroom walls. it is a double room with an en-suite bathroom.
Il Giglio: the red lily, the emblem of florence, adorns the ceiling of this large double/triple room. there is an en-suite bathroom and a sofa-bed. this room is particularly suitable for families.
Il Glicine: a large double room, with en-suite bathroom and a put–me–up chair is furnished in a more contemporary, twentieth-century style. upon request this room and the following one can be joined, making it suitable for groups of friends or large families.
La Lira: this ancient instrument dominates the elegant fresco on the ceiling of this neo-classical room, depicting also bows, arrows and seasonal fruits. it is a single room, with private bathroom (just outside in the hall) and upon request can be joined to the former room.
I Putti: two embracing angels encircle the late eighteenth century ceiling decoration of this room. it can be made into a large double, triple or quadruple room, with a leather sofa-bed. separate means that the shower and the bathroom are situated in two differents little rooms, both internal to the bedroom.
Studiolo: a pretty single room with a wrought-iron french bed and frescoed ceiling, with a private bathroom just outside in the hall.
|Low season||High season|
|Single Room||60,00 €||120,00 €|
|Double Room||80,00 €||180,00 €|
|Triple Room||110,00 €||210,00 €|
|Suites (3-4people)||150,00 €||230,00 €|
|Prices are subject to changes|
|Low season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
|High season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
Useful Info- Prices include breakfast
- Rooms are with private bath
- Prices are per room
- Included in room price: 10 % VAT
- Not included in room price: EUR 2 city tax per person per night
Facilities- General Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Designated Smoking Area
- Activities Golf Course (within 3 km), Library, Hiking, Cycling
- Services Laundry, Ironing Service, Bicycle Rental, Car Hire, Fax/Photocopying,Ticket Service
- Internet Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Parking Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Policies- Check-in 09:00 - 22:00 hours
- Check-out Until 11:00 hours
- Cancellation policy From the reservation to 16 days before Check In: no fee. Less 16 days before Check In to 4 days before Check In: payment of 40% of total amount. Less 4 days before Check In to 0 hours before Check In: payment of 70% of total amount. No show: payment of total amount required
- Children and extra beds All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. All older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night per person for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Accepted credit cards Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi